www.twjhomes.com is a site operated by RW Lomond UK Limited.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH WE ARE A DATA CONTROLLER
This policy applies to each instance that we are a “data controller” when you use our website and provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: RW Lomond UK Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 317 Horn Lane, London, England W3 0BU
Telephone number: 0203 813 3213
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
This version was last updated on 13.07. 2020.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD ABOUT YOU
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments from you, details of products and services you have purchased from us and details relating to any legal services we provide or propose to provide to you.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data includes details of your use our websites or services or your visits to any of our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- Direct interactions. This is information (including Identity, Contact, Financial, and Marketing and Communications Data) you consent to giving us about you by filling in forms on our website of other services sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use Our Sites, subscribe to any of our services, search for a Service and when you report a problem with our services, or any of Our Sites. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Sites, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks; and
- search information providers.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators; and
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
|To register you as a new customer||
|To manage our relationship with you including notifying you of changes to any services||
Marketing and Communications
Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep records updated and to analyse how customers use our products/ Services)
Necessary to comply with legal obligations (to inform you of any changes to our terms and conditions)
|To administer and protect our business and our Sites and the services including troubleshooting, data analysis and system testing||
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- External Third Parties, namely Digital Ocean.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION – YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact the data privacy manager in writing.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.